BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Frightful and Delightful - Halloween Wish List 2013

Halloween, oh how I love Halloween!

In the lead up to Halloween, I am currently lusting after many items that I have seen online. I have compiled a list of my favourites! I am very tempted to buy all of these...
Click the photo to enlarge.
(Photos from store websites)

Skeleton Dress - Missguided
Skull T-shirt - River Island
Lime Crime 'Poisonberry' Opaque Lipstick - Love Make Up (UK stockist)
Halloween Nail Wraps - Topshop
Pumpkin Face Jumper - Topshop

I am also looking to buy a long black wig. I would really like to try black hair, but without making the permanent commitment. I made that mistake back in 2007...
A black wig would be ideal for Halloween, but also for after Halloween.
Any recommendations of reasonably priced, good quality wigs would be very welcome!

Do you have a Halloween wish list?
Are you as excited as I am?

xXx

4 comments:

  1. I love the pumpkin face jumper, so cute.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to buy it! Just debating it, due to the price and how much wear I'd get out of it. Then again, I could always wear it after Halloween... I might get odd looks from people, but hey ho :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've been dying to try out Lime Crime's Poisonberry lipstick, I've recently got my hands on Serpentina too :3 Best wigs to get are cosplay wigs as their quality is aweeesome but they can be rather pricey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! It looks lovely. I have Serpentina, that is great! I got some funny looks and comments when I wore it to the pub one night, but I don't care, I like to be different :) Yes, I've seen some cosplay wigs that are nice. I saw an amazing Ariel Little Mermaid one the other night, not black, but amazing! I think I'll just find something cheap for now, or spray my hair black. I did that a few years ago, it's messy, but it worked! x

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...