BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 5 April 2013

Where Have I Been?

Well, it's been 2 and a half weeks since my last post!
Not so much slacking, more I've had problems with my laptop, meaning it was unusable :( and I've also been on many adventures :)

Where have I been? Well...

Over the past few weeks, I:

Went to Manchester to meet my friend from Newcastle, have a catch up and accompany him to the football

Watched Man United v Chelsea

Went to see Bullet For My Valentine live

Walked some hills

Went to Liverpool with the bestest

Had a good old skool night out in Wellington with the bestest, after our day in Liverpool
- People don't understand how cool our Hoisin Duck Wrap Dance is!

Went to Newcastle

Saw Biffy Clyro live in Newcastle
- one of the best gigs I have been to!

Drove to Scotland
- It was cold.
 
Had a great Easter Bank Holiday Weekend:
Thursday Night: A quiet drink/catch-up with 2 old friends, turned fairly merry night in my fave pub!
Friday: Family walk in Carding Mill Valley, followed by a random drive to Llangollen with my cousin and friend (via a snowball fight in Chirk!)
Saturday: Hill walk with my sister, then road trip to Llangollen again but with mum and dad, walked across Pontcysyllte Aqueduct and had a meal at the Telford Inn pub at the other end
Sunday: Took my parents on a day out in North Wales: Duke of Lancaster 'Mostyn Fun Ship', Rhyl (just for a drink/toilet break!), Llandudno
Sunday: Car Wash, Telford Shopping Centre, Domino's
 
 
 

I've also:

Bought a bunch of Disney DVD's :)
 
There are Buy One Get One Free offers in a lot of shops right now, the big supermarkets and also The Disney Store. The Disney Store are cheapest, at £12.99 for 2 DVD's. The offer is on until 14th April 2013, so be quick! There are still many more I want, but I can't afford more, sadly!

Consumed a few Jack's...

Bought 20 new nail polishes, oops.

Finally got to wear my gorgeous taupe Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Lita's, that I got for Christmas :) I got some stares at the pub...

Moved to the new office, on a farm in the Shropshire countryside.

So, yeah...I've been about a little! I love adventures and I really can't stay still for long. I work all week, so when the weekend comes around, I love to make the most of them and go adventuring.

I'm so very excited for the #northmeetup this Sunday. Manchester is 1 hour 40 minutes drive, which isn't too far and is much closer than all other meet ups/events, most being London. The event has been arranged by Em Sheldon of emtalks.co.uk and it sounds like she's done a fab job of it! I really can't wait to meet other bloggers and have fun being girls :)

As for Saturday, I planned to stay at home and sort my junk/room out...but now all I want to do is go to the seaside again! We'll see...

xXx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post! So jealous you saw BFMV! :D loving the spikes boots!

    F xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) They were good! Though I'm not as keen on their new material, to be honest! But they always put on a great show. I've seen them 4 times now, I think... and thanks, those are the boots I almost wore today...good job I didn't, that could have been awkward in the crowded room! xx

      Delete
    2. You can see them at Download though ;) Bullet, then Slipknot - Friday night is going to be amazing!!! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this little week of photos! I'm so nosey I love to see what everybody has been up to! New follower here!

    Would love for you to check out my blog: barbieandpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, I'm the same, love to have a nose at peoples pics haha :) Thank you for following! I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...