BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 15 April 2013

Revlon Girly Nail Polish

Yes, I've bought another nail polish.
On Saturday, I went to Birmingham with my work friend, Erika. I'll be honest, we made the 1 hour journey to Birmingham, mainly to admire Ryan Gosling in The Place Beyond The Pines! (which was great, btw) Birmingham was the nearest showing, shocking. We'd already been sad about missing Zac Efron in The Paperboy, due to there being NO showings anywhere near Shropshire...
So, we decided to make a day of it! We had a lush lunch at Revs on Broad Street, then watched the film, before heading to the Bullring for some shop browsing. I was very good and resisted breaking in to my savings to buy anything, only purchasing Revlon's Girly nail polish, as a little treat. I'd wanted it for a while and when I saw £2 off, I couldn't resist.

Girly is a gorgeous, well, girly, pink/lilac base with different shades and sizes of glitter.

I used 2 coats.
1 was a little too sheer, the base colour didn't really show.
A second coat added that extra colour and glitter.
This would be nice layered over a lilac or pale pink polish.

Removal was awful, as expected from such a glitter-filled polish. (A lot of effort when I'd only had it on my nails for just 24 hours! - I removed it to try out another recently purchased polish.)
This is my first Revlon polish but there are more that I have lusted after for a while, I just never buy from Revlon, not sure why...

Currently on offer, £2 off at Boots, priced at £4.49

Have you tried Revlon nail polish? What is your favourite?

xXx


2 comments:

  1. Loving the colour! So girly
    Now following (:
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a pretty, girly polish :) The name is very suited!
      Thank you for following x

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...