BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 10 April 2013

#NorthMeetUp Goodie Bag

If you read my last post, you will have heard about the fantastic #NorthMeetUp blogger event that I attended on Sunday (7th April).

The wonderful host, Em, from Em Talks and the brands that got involved completely spoilt us bloggers with amazing goodies.

I thought I'd share what was in the bags and given to us on the day of the event.

I was overwhelmed by the amount of products and the products included. There were brands that I have never heard of, exciting new products and also, some things which I have been wanting to try for a while!

So, here's what I received:

So many goodies! This was the whole lot.
The boot of my 500 was almost filled with the goodies!
The Main Bag:
I don't have pierced ears, so I gave these cute earrings to my sister :)

So In Fashion:
Anne Semonin:
Arbonne:
ILAH and Cailyn:
My Chosen Raffle Prize: John Frieda Goodie Box
and some offers, flyers and business cards from the event, along with my own DIY business card:

That's everything!
No doubt I will be reviewing some of my favourite products from the goodie bags very soon, so keep a look out for those posts. If you want to know how I get on with anything, just ask.

Thank you, once again, to Em and all the companies who got involved :)

xXx

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you girls who went were totally spoilt! Hope you had a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I couldn't believe it, especially with the main goodie bag. I sat on the floor, taking everything out like 'OMG, there's more!?!'. So much to try out :) I haven't found space for it all to go yet though... I did, thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is! Madness! So happy with everything, I never expected we'd get all this :) xx

      Delete
  3. It was such a good day was't it? Em did an amazing job! I can't believe how lucky we all were! I've been munching on those crisps and sweets, so yummy :)
    xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was! I really enjoyed it and it was great to meet other bloggers, even though I didn't get chance to speak to many at the event! Em did brilliant. We were very lucky indeed, I really was shocked and didn't expect anywhere near as much, or how good the products would be! Haha, the Popchips were so good, I need to buy the other flavours to try out! and the sweets went down well too :) xx

      Delete
  4. Wow,wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was there but didn't get to say hi, maybe next time!

    Now following your fab blog on GFC :)

    Be great if you could check my two latest 90s Denim outfit posts. Would love to know which you prefer: House Of Holland Tie Dye Jeans or She Inside Denim Dress

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you were the girl with the fab dungarees! Never got to say hi, there were so many people in there, it was difficult to get to chat to others!
      Thank you! I think I'm already following your blog, but I'll check now :) xx

      Delete
  6. Lucky you!
    http://nocturnallexanna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this sounds brilliant! So glad that stuff like this is going on in Manchester! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! I know, it's great that there are events outside of London x

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...