BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 18 April 2013

Back to Blonde: Colour B4 Review

This is my second review of Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover (Extra Strength), so it will be a short one. If you'd like to read my full review, you can find my first Colour B4 review on my blog.

Last time, my hair went from a faded-out purple mix, to a strawberry blonde shade.

This time, my hair went from a faded-out reddish mix, to a strawberry blonde again.

I was pleasantly surprised with the end result of my second Colour B4 experience.


Before and After photos:


As you can see, Colour B4 worked really well and completely removed the reddish shade that my hair was.

Note - the darker top bit is my roots. My roots even have roots... I have a bad habit of letting my hair grow out whilst colours fade out!


I am currently using John Frieda Blonde shampoo and conditioner, in hope that this will lighten my hair a little, then I plan to dye it with the blonde John Frieda hair dye I won at the #NorthMeetUp.

Once again, the only downside is the smell. It really is quite an overpowering eggy smell, though this hasn't stayed in my hair as long this time round, phew!

Despite the smell, I would definitely recommend Colour B4 to anyone looking to remove hair dye/colour build up.

I always recommend it to people who ask about hair dye and removing colour from hair. Colour B4 is a fantastic product. It doesn't damage hair, contains no bleach or ammonia and works wonders!

Colour B4 is priced at £11.99 but can sometimes be found on offer. (I got 2 for 1 at Superdrug last year!). Colour B4 can be purchased at Boots, Superdrug, selected supermarkets, pharmacies and online.

Have you tried Colour B4?

xXx

Disclaimer: Product purchased with my own money during Superdrug's 2 for 1 offer last summer. However, I do have a box that Colour B4 (Medichem) kindly sent me, which I will use in the near future, as I have lots of exciting plans for my hair, so Colour B4 will come in handy :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks very good...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm already following your blog x

      Delete
  2. I've been contemplating whether to use this on my hair!i asked for it dying light brown and my hairdresser ended up dying it really dark arghhh but I'm worried it will turn out patchy if I use something like this on it!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, what a nightmare!! Well, I've used Colour B4 twice now, on different coloured hair both times and had successful results on both occassions! It might be worth a try :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...