BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Models Own Mirrorball 'Boogie Nights' Polish

Yesterday I reviewed Models Own Dancing Queen, from last year's Mirrorball collection, today I bring you Boogie Nights.

This is the last of my recent nail polish purchases (until I buy more polish, which no doubt will be very soon…).

If you read yesterday’s post, you will know that the Mirrorball polishes are amazing, sparkly wonders. However, I did have a problem with Dancing Queen being gloopy. Thankfully, I did not have the same problem with Boogie Nights, I was very easy to apply.

Boogie Nights is a gorgeous mix of purpley-pinks, gold and blue glitters in various shapes and sizes.
I used Boogie Nights over my faithful Barry M Black Nail Paint, love the finished look. These photos were taken a couple of weeks back, before I filed my nails in to claws. I used 2 coats, 3 on my thumb nail, to see how it looked with an extra coat. The last photo is just 1 coat.

There are still 2 polishes from the Mirrorball collection that I do not own, Disco Inferno (gold) and Hot Stuff (pink). These don't appeal to me as much as the other three but who knows, I may end up buying these soon, to add to my crazy, ever-growing polish collection!

Models Own polishes cost £5 each and are available from Boots and Models Own.
There are often offers on, so keep a look out for these.
I got mine on buy one, get one half price from Boots a few weeks ago!

Have you tried Models Own Mirrorball polishes?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...