BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 24 February 2013

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint 'Greenberry'

In my last blog post, I reviewed one of my 2 new Barry M nail polishes, Atlantic Road Textured Nail Paint and now I bring you the second polish, Greenberry Gelly Nail Paint.
Greenberry is one of 4 new Gelly shades, all four of which are perfect spring/summer shades, just like the new Textured Nail Paints.

2 coats, fantastic application and a lovely smooth glossy finish.

I am IN LOVE with this shade. Seriously, it is the most beautiful green/turquoise! Bring on the summer!

I already have one polish from the first collection of Gelly Nail Paints, Pomegranate, which I got when they first came out. I'm not overly fussed on the shade and wish I'd got a different one but again, as with this one, it is a great product.

I love the 4 new shades, they are gorgeous. Dragon Fruit (Pink), Papaya (Coral), Lychee (Nude) and Greenberry (green).
I originally planned to buy Lychee but when I saw Greenberry in store, I had to have it! I will most probably buy Lychee very soon. Dragon Fruit is lovely but I have many pink polishes and rarely wear pink. Papaya is pretty but looks quite like a couple of polishes that I already have (H&M Minnie Mouse and No7 Spice look similar).
There are still a couple of shades that I would like from the old Gelly collection too.
Really, if I had the money, I would buy every Barry M nail polish (and pretty much every other Barry M product...). Oh, a girl can dream!

Boots currently have an offer of buy 2 save £1, so I got both for £6.98.
Barry M's new Gelly and Textured Nail Paints are available now in Boots, Superdrug and online at www.barrym.com

Have you tried the new Barry M Gelly polishes?

To add to these 2 new polishes and my growing collection/obsession...yesterday evening I went to Merry Hill, as I was bored so decided to browse shops...I ended up making a few purchases and 2 of those being more nail polishes. Oh dear! Keep tuned for reviews on those very soon :)

xXx

16 comments:

  1. Ugh I really want this now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that colour is beautiful! I have to get that! xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh that nail colour is gorge! i think i need it in my life! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the colour! Also loving the textured one in your previous post!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous, i agree definitely the most beautiful green/turquoise colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous shade! My favourite shade of green! I've yet to try the Gelly range, have heard so much about them! I think I'll finally purchase a couple this week, i'll add this to my wish list :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so bright!! Super super pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colour x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this colour! looks amazing, i may have to invest now!

    kitty xo; http://kittyhannon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this colour, it's so gorgeous and makes me so excited for summer!

    http://laurenemma.blog.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's such a nice color!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oo I love this colour!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your nails look amazing love the colour x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is a popular one :) I recommend you all go out and buy this! One of the prettiest colours that I have ever owned.
    Thank you all for your comments!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOWZERS I love love loveeeee this colour xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...