BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 1 December 2012

Batiste Paisley and Graffiti


They've done it again, Batiste have released yet more fabulous new dry shampoos to keep the countries hair smelling fresh and looking great!

I was recently sent Batiste’s 2 newest variants to try out, many thanks to Batiste for making me very happy.

Yes, I am a Batiste-aholic.

Both scents are very different, one edgy musky, one fruity floral. I couldn’t choose a favourite.

The cans are gorgeous, I really love that Batiste design their cans so pretty, a nice addition to a dressing table, bathroom, office or in your handbag. Eye-catching, as ever!

Once again, the same great quality, as expected from Batiste.

Even with my Raspberry Rebel hair and now my faded 'aumtumnal' hair, this has worked a treat, leaving no powdery white/grey hair, impressive!

Batiste Paisley and Graffiti are available from all good pharmacists, including Boots and Superdrug, RRP £2.99 (200ml).

Batiste also have a super-cute mini kit out for Christmas, that would make a great gift, stocking filler or just a little self-treat. I must pick up one of these from Boots!

I would also like to take a moment to congratulate Batiste on their recent award winnings, well done!



Have you tried Batiste?
Have you read my recent review of the Limited Edition Hershesons Batiste?

xXx

Disclaimer: Products sent for me to review by Batiste. I am a huge fan of Batiste, a Batiste-aholic, infact. I can’t recommend them enough! You can find many other posts about Batiste on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...