BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 10 November 2012

Hershesons Batiste Dry Shampoo

'Hershesons have teamed up with Batiste in a clever and creative new collaboration for 2012. Batiste, the ultimate dry shampoo is the perfect hair care product to refresh your locks and give your hair volume and body without needing to wash.
The cute polkadot can will look great on your dressing table - it's a limited edition Hershesons update on the best selling, classic beauty product which is every girl's essential hair saviour.'
- Hershesons website.


I was recently sent Batiste's new Limited Edition Hershesons dry shampoo to try out, very exciting.


The pretty polkadot can contains is the Original Batiste variant.

As with all Batiste products, this has worked wonders to revive my hair in times of dullness or when it needs a little freshen up.

As a hoarder, I will most probably end up keeping the can once I have finished with the product...it's too pretty to throw away!

Retails at £5.50 (200ml) and is available at Hershesons salons, or online. Though buying online means paying postage, which is £5.95.

Good news! ASOS stock Hershesons Batiste and offer free standard delivery.

Are you a Batiste fan?
I've got reviews on a couple more of Batiste's new dry shampoos to come soon, so check back for those :)

xXx

Disclaimer: Product kindly sent to me to try out by Batiste. I am a big fan of Batiste and use their dry shampoos very often. All opinions are 100% honest.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! always have a travel size in my bag!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely set :) I always carry a can too, usually the full size though haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Curious about this one, is it scented?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Batiste has the Original Batiste scent x

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...