BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 15 August 2012

LUSH: Happy Blooming Luxury Bath Melt





For my birthday last month, my lovely gran got me this Lush Happy Blooming Luxury Bath Melt.

Last night, I finally got round to trying it out (I have a lot of bath and shower products that I am making my way through!).

Wowee, I like!

The melt can be broken in to 3 sections, meaning 3 luxury baths.

I used 1 third last night and was very surprised with how good just 1 piece is!

Very moisturising.

Turned the water a lovely pink.

The scent was amazing and really stayed around.




 
The scent may not be to everyone's taste but I personally LOVE it!
The smell is a mixture of cherries with a subtle hint of Play Doh.

Just check out the ingredients:
(Taken from Lush website)
Quantitative Ingredients
Calamine Powder, Cocoa Butter, PEG-6 Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Passionflower Seed Oil, Perfume, Dried Cherries, Freshly Juiced Passion Fruit , Titanium Dioxide, Ylang Ylang Oil, Benzoin Resinoid, Colour 14700

Impressive, huh?

And sticking to their usual greatness, this product is:
  • Preservative Free
  • Vegan
  • Full of fresh natural ingredients (and some safe synthetics!) 
I would really recommend this product, along with all Lush products.  I don't think I've ever had a product from Lush that I have not been happy with!

I'm not a bath lover, I much prefer showers but this made for a long, enjoyable bath.

Happy Blooming costs £3.95.

More info about Happy Blooming can be found on the Lush website.

Have you tried Happy Blooming?
Are you a fan of bath melts?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...