BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 24 August 2012

Hauling - More Shoes and More Nail Polish

So, I went hauling yesterday...

I got 6 nail polishes, not like I don't have millions of polishes but hey, a girl can never have TOO many nail polishes, right?

GOSH £4.99 each (3 for 2), Barry M Magnetics £4.99 (2 for £8), Burgundy Croc Effect £3.99
All Superdrug
Nail Art Set £1, Asda
£12, Primark. How amazing? I know every blogger will have these but I love them, very 'me'.
Love the mini spikes.
 So, 6 more nail polishes to add to my mahoosive collection.  I really need to get them all together, tidy and count them!

GOSH Holographic Hero is now available in Superdrug.  There's a 3 for 2 offer on GOSH, so I got 2 HH and Galaxy polish.  I have the original Hologram polish by GOSH but just had to get the new one, though it doesn't look as good on photos that I have seen online.  I will review it when I get round to trying mine.

Whilst I'm on the subject of nail polish, an addicts dream...

Models Own have just Tweeted about their new Mirrorball collection and OMAG...

AMAZEBALLS.

Check these out!

Photo from Models Own Twitter
Taken from Models Own Facebook Page:

NEW! The MIRRORBALL Collection, a completely unique glide-on glitter that will revitalise your entire polish collection! Wear alone or over your favourite colour polish to give a frosting finish, taking nails from boring to BLING! Each polish contains five different chunky colours of hand-cut glitter that are guaranteed to get the party started: Disco Inferno, a glittery gold disco bomb; Hot Stuff, an intoxicating mix of pink and gold sparkles; Freak Out, a crystal shimmer mix of bold blue and purple; Dancing Queen, fabulous flecks of emerald, blue and gold; Boogie Nights, a multicoloured mix of intriguing purple, pink and blue! The Mirrorball Collection launches (with LIMITED EDITION metallic coloured caps!) exclusively at the Models Own Bottleshop on Thursday, September 6th, on the Models Own website from Monday, September 10th and in Boots stores nationwide from Wednesday, October 3rd

I NEED THEM ALL.

Any more nail polish addicts out there?
Will you be rushing to buy Mirrorball polishes?

In other news, it's BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!
I booked today off, so I have 4 beautiful days off, yay!
I was debating going to London today but didn't.  I went to town instead.  Then I decided I will drive to Manchester to stay over with my friend at her uni hall tonight but she is unwell, so looks like I'm not going, boo!

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

xXx

22 comments:

  1. Ahh those shoes, I need to get to a primark they are gorgeous! And I'm definitely a nail polish addict ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them :) Found them in Telford last night and just had to get them! So much more I wanted but the store was closing (thankfully!). Haha, being a nail polish addict is a good thing ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Great hoes, can't wait for those models own nail polishes!

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They are really comfy too, I know that sounds weird as they are flat, but I mean they don't rub or anything!
      Me too, they look amazing, I'll definitely be getting the blue, the pinky purple and the green :D
      xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the Barry M magnetic polishes, are they any good? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss :) I have the reddish one from the first lot that came out, which is lovely. The newer ones are even better colours!
      I'm wearing the green today, hopefully this link will work for you to see the pic (I'll be blogging about them soon too!) xx
      https://twitter.com/#!/ameliasallsorts/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2F0Rx6rjHm

      Delete
  4. Cool polishes! seem like a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They are! I'll be posting about my new ones very soon x

      Delete
  5. I love your nail polishes!! And those mini spikes... omgggg so cute! +.+
    If you have time, I'd love to know your opinion about my fashion blog. It's all about my style and preferences! :)
    xoxo
    Luzia M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'll be posting about them soon. One more to try out, the Barry M Burgundy Croc Effect! I know, I love them, can't stop wearing them and I want more now!! I'll have a look at your blog :D xx

      Delete
  6. I love your shoes :-)

    Happy weekend!

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too :)
      Thanks, I hope you had a good weekend!
      xx

      Delete
  7. Love love love those shoes! I saw them in Primark last week but didn't buy them as I have some Topshop studded flats and I am now regretting it!
    You can never have to many nail polishes :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing?! I literally wear them so much! Want other colours :) I almost got Topshop ones but glad I didn't now, the Primark ones are a bargain! You should get them too haha.
      No, definitely not! xx

      Delete
  8. Oooo those shoes!!
    I saw the Model Own collection advertised the other day :0
    I neeeeed them! But is it just me or does the one look suspiciously like their Disco Mix glitter? Oh well a girl can never have too much glitter!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice aren't they? :) I love them!
      and yes, me too, how nice are they all?! I can't wait to get some! It does actually...
      Nope, a girl can never have too much glitter :D
      xx

      Delete
  9. that models own collection is amazing! nothing beats a bit of glitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I have just bought sutted loafers too!!

    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love studded shoes :D
      I'll check out your blog!
      xx

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was very impressed with Primark when I found them! xx

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...