BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 4 August 2012

Gaga Style Talon/Claw Nails

How about these for fierce nails?
Lady Gaga would be proud.


Yep, these are my real talons.

You need pretty long nails to do this.

Mine had grown so long...


I was going to mattify my new claws but sadly, my matte topcoat is missing somewhere in my bedroom...

So, I spotted my GOSH Gemstone Overcoat and decided to paint the tips.


GOSH Gemstone is a fab polish which adds various sized specks which shimmer between gold, bronze and green. Gorgeous.

I must warn you - These nails can be very sharp.
Hazard warning!


Now, here's the sad part...
I now have to cut my claws off :(
The reason?
My right hand nails seem to have suffered recently, whilst the left nails grew to monumental lengths, the right currently look like this:

 

Too short to clawify :(
Plus the thumb nail is splitting at the line.
Damn it.

Anyway, here's what I used to create my claws:


 

Barry M '47' Black Nail Paint is one of my favourite of my whole collection, I love black nails.


What do you think?

Have you ever tried this?

xXx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the Gaga claws, but I don't think I could grow my nails long enough to make them. Mine break so easily the minute they start to get long. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Give it a try! I don't know how mine grew so much recently, they do usually break when they get too long (as my right hand nails did!) xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing!!!*_*
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,for the follow.<3<3<3
    Follow you back... Do you also follow me on bloglovin???
    Let me know... follow you then back on bloglovin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Your blog is cool! I'll follow you on bloglovin now, I barely use it!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Such cool nails! Love the gold touch :) p.s. I'm having a portrait giveaway now. If you want to have your own drawing, please come visit :) xo akiko
    Your Portrait Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog and giveaway ;) xx

      Delete
  5. Oooooh these are so cool! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D My mum was like O.o "ARE THEY FALSE NAILS? THEY AREN'T YOUR REAL NAILS???" She was rather shocked they were my own nails haha xx

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...