BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 17 May 2012

Nails Inc Bluebell Nail Polish (Free with InStyle magazine)

Bluebell, a beautiful little flower...and now a beautiful little nail polish.

Nails Inc Bluebell polish, free with the latest edition of InStyle magazine (£3.50)







I picked this up the other week after I read about it on Martin's Money Tips email and just had to go to town on my lunch break to check out what polishes were on offer!


 
There are 3 shades to choose from, the others are Power Pink and Peach Sorbet. All gorgeous colours but I decided to go for Bluebell, as it was the best shade in my eyes.

The shades are exclusive to InStyle magazine.

I absolutely love this polish, it applies nicely, lasts ages with a great finish and is just such a nice colour!
AND IT'S FREE, OF COURSE!

Have you picked up any of the Nails Inc polishes with InStyle magazine?

I've got more nail posts coming soon and today I made myself a little schedule, as I have SO many back-logged posts, so I decided to take action and make myself a schedule of posts to do :)

I'm also currently taking part in Living Streets National Walk to Work Week :) So far I have walked (at least) 21.8 miles and I am loving it!

Anyone else taking part in WtWW?

xXx

10 comments:

  1. This shade is gorgeous! I'll defiantly be buying a copy :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely colour, I did a post about one in peach sorbet, I thought it was called powder pink too till someone told me it was power pink woops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment was filtered as spam for some reason! Haha, thanks for pointing that out, I even checked online before posting and must have read it as Powder, not Power... Amending the post now! The one you got looks really nice :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I have this as well, haven't worn anything else since I got it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is such a pretty colour! :) Had no idea In Style were giving these away atm. I know where I'm headed at lunch time!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't have known if I didn't see the Martin's Money Tips email at work, good ol' Martin! Haha, hope you managed to find some :) xx

      Delete
  5. wow i really like the color ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely polish, I recommend! and it's free after all :) xx

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...