BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 1 March 2012

Harrod's Glossybox...I Caved.

So, I've only had 1 Glossybox before, the December box, which I did really like but stuck with my trusty Joliebox and unsubscribed from Glossybox.

BUT, today I saw that Glossybox had revealed the mystery behind the secret code, Knightsbridge...

A HARROD'S BOX!!!


I thought about it most of today, as I really don't have much cash atm! 3 weeks from payday I was down to just £83 to live/for Mother's Day/2 birthdays and run my car!!

However, I just caved :-/ I re-subscribed!! I bloomin' hope the box is brilliant! :)

Anyone else subscribed/re-subscribed for this box??

For more info, see Glossybox Facebook and website.

Also... 
MAC's new Viva Glam Nicki and Ricky are NOW AVAILABLE!! Check out the Viva Glam Nicki lipstick in my last post :) I love it!

To purchase, head over the the MAC website.

xXx

8 comments:

  1. Quite excited for this box! Was thinking about unsubbing but I'm definitely going to wait til this months!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) I know, I really shouldn't have re-subbed but it just looked too good!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Excited to see what's going to be inside this box!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and me!! I can't wait for it to arrive :)
      Thank you for following :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I'm new to blogging so these boxes have only just come to my attention. i'm really considering subscribing to the glossybox as it seems like such a good idea without breaking the bank! please post about your new box when it comes, i'm dying to see what else they've got going on :) xxx

    jesslorenx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a great idea, I agree :) You should definitely give them a try, which one depends though, there are a few to choose from now! I will post about my box when it arrives! I have done posts on previous beauty boxes I have had too in the past ;)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I just subscribed too haha I never really liked any of the Glossy Boxes and am a subscriber to JolieBox too! Hope it's worth it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) I know, I hope it is good! I don't imagine it will be anything less than fabulous, being that it is Harrods and all :) So much for ending my all my beauty box subscriptions!
      xx

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...