BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 12 March 2012

GlossyBox: Harrods Edition - March 2012

Second post of a few tonight :)

Today, I got home from work to find my Harrods GlossyBox had arrived, yay!


I've been seeing quite a few posts with mixed reviews, so I was a bit in doubt...

BUT, I am now rather happy!

I personally love the selection that I got in my box and was very pleased to find YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum (I know it is anti-ageing, but I've seen a lot about this and had hoped to get it!)

I also got:
Narciso Rodriguez - For Her Eau De Parfum, this smells lovely!
Molton Brown - Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath & Shower, smells better than it sounds!
Burberry Beauty - Miniature Lip Mist Copper No202, cute little bullet, looked brown but swatches a nice copper gloss :)
Clarins - Extra-Firming Body Cream, always hear about Clarins being good, so looking forward to trying this!

Here's some photo's for you all. What a pain it is to photograph a white GlossyBox with the flash of the camera! Took me a few attempts to get some 'acceptable' pics for this post...
My family were watching me, saying I was odd :)
My sister said 'you are a weirdo!'...to which I replied 'no, I'm a Blogger!', haha!

Harrods brochure in the box

FLASH, A-AHH







Thank you, Harrods and GlossyBox!

To subscribe to GlossyBox, check out their website for details and more information :)

Another post will be coming later!

xXx

5 comments:

  1. This looks like a really cool selection of products, I'm really curious about the YSL serum! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is :) I saw other girls had different selections which weren't as appealing but I am happy with mine! I know, I'm excited to try it and the bottle and box are sooo pretty!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I was not a fan of my harrods box :( Link to bitchy review >> http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( Not good!
      Bitchy review...haha! I will check it out ;)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you :)
    I will check out your blog now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...