BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 8 March 2012

FOTD + Twitter

Now, I know it's bad...but most days I don't wear makeup at work!

However, today I decided to make an effort.

Here's a very plain and simple FOTD, brightened up with MAC Viva Glam Nicki, which I am absolutely loving right now!!


and here's what I used:


Also, last night I finally joined Twitter!

I avoided getting Twitter until now but thought it would be good to start an account for my blog and for connecting with people on there :)
I'm new and testing the waters, so far so not very good...I've had a bunch of random follows and I don't come up on the search...
But, if you want to follow me, click here :)

xXx

8 comments:

  1. your skin will be so thankful that you dont wear make up every day haha :) i love that lipstick its on my to buy list!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not, trust me! You'd think it would be but it really isn't :( Eurgh! I think I am just destined to have bad/teenage skin forever!
      Thank you, I love it, been wearing it so much recently :) Feel like I have disowned my other lippies!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Following :) I'm beautyandablog although I rarely go on it because I'm rubbish at stuff like that! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't show you following me :-( I am following you :) Haha, I know, I am trying to get used to it all but I'm becoming a bit addicted now!!!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Following on Twitter :) I'm Lauraxamyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! Check my blog and follow me if you want!

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...