BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 13 February 2012

Valentine's: Bathing with Bomb Cosmetics

Birds of a Feather Bath Buttercup
30g
£2.05
Available in certain shops (I got mine from Fenwick's in Newcastle) and online at http://www.bombcosmetics.co.uk/birds-of-a-feather-bath-buttercup-30g.ir?cName=bath-melts-bath-buttercups 

Gorgeous :)





In action...

It looked too good to melt away!

Yummy, creamy bath water (I didn't want to get out once I was in!)

What Bomb Cosmetics say:

Fragrance Profile
   
Description
   
This is one for the lovers out there! They say birds of a feather flock together, we say "bathe together" with sensual Ylang Ylang and Patchouli essential oils to soothe and comfort.
   
Directions for Use
   
Drop your Bomb Cosmetics Buttercup into a warm bath and it will quickly melt releasing moisturising Cocoa Butter in to the bath water. Rub well into your skin for best effects. Due to the very high oil content, you may need to rinse the bath after use. Particularly recommended for people with dry skin.

My Review:

Well, this is the second Bomb Cosmetics bath melt I have used, and the second of Bomb Cosmetics products which I have tried and so far, so very very good!

The smell is amazing, the water is turned lovely and creamy, which is so moisturising to the skin and leaves skin smelling amazing!
My only (very minor!) problem, is that as these are so moisturising and creamy, they can be a tad greasy in the bath but a quick wipe and the tub is fine :)
Bomb Cosmetics do have a little warning about this on the website, which is handy!

I will definitely be trying more of Bomb Cosmetics products.
I love Lush and Bomb Cosmetics is similar, but yet different at the same time, lots of lovely products available!
Great gifts, or as a treat for yourself :)

I accidentally remembered that whilst in Newcastle, Mum bought me a lovely gift set for my birthday (which isn't until July!), hopefully I will forget again, hehe!

Have you tried Bomb Cosmetics?
Are you intrigued to try Bomb Cosmetics after reading this?

xXx

6 comments:

  1. I have tried bomb cosmetics but found the products left my skin feeling greasy, I did try one of their candles once as it came in a gift set & I really liked that :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Mine wasn't bad really, apart from the bath being a tad greasy!
      Ooh, I've seen the candles on the website and they look nice :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Got a Bomb Cosmetics 'Starry Starry Night' gift set for Christmas and used it for the first time last night,I really like it :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice :) I just had a look and the set looks good!
      Thank you for following :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. This is so cute!! I'm having a Mac Giveaway check it out if you like http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) I really didn't want to melt it away haha!
      Oooh...I love MAC, I shall have a look now!
      xx

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...