BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 23 February 2012

Joliebox February

Today the first Joliebox of 2012 arrived on my doorstep, the February beauty box.





A Joliebox drawstring bag, replacing the paper packaging:


What's in the Bag?




Looks interesting but is tiny!

I've just given this Lavera Hand Cream a try and it is nice :)

My hair needs this!


Not sure about this one, but I shall give it a try!

My Thoughts:
Well, in my honest opinion, I was not overwhelmed or excited about this box unfortunately.
The product that I most like from the box is the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque.
This box was the decision maker for me and I have decided that I will now cancel my subscription.

~

Did you get the February Joliebox?
What did you think, will you continue your subscription?

I'd love to hear others feedback, and any recommendations on the best beauty box to go with :)
I may well give up on the whole beauty box thing now, as I find that I have a mass store of beauty box products which I am trying to make use of, so it doesn't really seem worth continuing, when I could use the £10 on a couple of products from a shop instead...

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...