BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Amaretto Nails

17 nail polishes are some of my favourite, ever.
They are fast drying, great finish, cheap and last ages!!
17 do a wide range of polishes in various types, colours, effects etc :) They are available from Boots.

I am also a big fan of 17 makeup, I just love 17...

So, tonight, whilst browsing my nail polish collection I was drawn to this beauty, which I forgot all about!





When I bought this nail polish last Summer I wasn't too keen but now I have rediscovered it I LOVE IT!!
and it makes me want an Amaretto and Diet Coke haha :) Yum.

xXx

9 comments:

  1. What a GORGE colour!!
    I really like the 17 polishes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love it :) Can't beleive I abandoned it!
      Me too! I have so many 17 polishes...
      Thank you for following :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Ooo i love this colour and annoyed that you have mentioned Amaretto and Diet Coke because i'm now in the uni library craving it :). Roll on 6'o'clock :)

    www.allylae.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love 17! They're definitely my favourite cheapo brand. Your nails look lovely!:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love 17 nail polish's and their lipsticks, they really are value for money. Great blog, had a nice little late night read :)

    Lauren Victoria x

    http://laurenvictoriamakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, so so great!
      Aww, thank you :) Glad you enjoy it!
      xx

      Delete
    2. and thank you for following :)

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...