BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Soap & Glory Big Splendour - BETTER THAN HALF PRICE!!

Hey girlies

I planned to do a nail post tonight BUT had to pre-warn you all about some news that I received via text whilst at the cinema perving on Zac Efron watching New Years Eve last night!

The moment I, and I'm sure many others have been waiting for is just 29 hours away...

SOAP AND GLORY BIG SPLENDOUR...BETTER THAN HALF PRICE!!


Available at Boots online from 4am and instore on Friday 16th December. The offer runs for one week, but this WILL sell out fast!! Sadly, I missed last years :( It sold out in 2 hours at both Boots stores in my hometown! However, this year mum is kindly going to Boots for opening of doors at 9am to purchase Big Splendour for both myself and my sister, whilst we are at work :) Thanks mum!

The offer is RIDICULOUS! £60 down to £25 supposedly, for 10 full size Soap & Glory products, some of which are about £10 alone!! and in a lovely carry case too :)

This would be a perfect gift for a sister, friend or any other girlies who love S&G, pampering or just smelling gorgeous!

Will you be purchasing this bargain buy??

xXx

2 comments:

  1. I walked past this in boots today! Noooooooo!!
    I'm going to run back in tomorrow, love soap and glory!
    Lovely blog hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hope you manage to get one!
    My mum said there were only a few left by 9:10am at one of the 2 stores in my hometown, but they only had about 30 in stock!
    Thank you, and thanks for following :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...