BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Hey girlies :)

Just a quick post, as I don't plan on going on the internet tomorrow!

Merry Christmas to all my lovely followers! I hope you all have a great day and Santa brings you everything you wished for :)

Me, being me...I STILL have some present wrapping to do, and I have ran out of wrapping paper!! A friend suggested newspaper and whilst that is more environmentally friendly, I am not wrapping presents in newspaper, haha! So, I am about to go out driving to find a shop that is open and that sells wrapping paper...

Early night for me tonight, last nights Christmas drinks with the lads turned out to be a bit merry indeed! Great night, with some great friends :)

Tomorrow, I will be with my family, opening presents, giving presents, having vegetarian Christmas dinner, doing more present giving and receiving, then off to a pub for some non-alcoholic beverages, before returning home to Wii games and festive movies, Elf included - one of my faves!!

I will leave you all with some Christmas photos and will return to blogging after Christmas, when I shall post about presents etc and I look forward to reading others blogs and nosing at everyones presents :)






Santa is on his way!!! Yay.


xXx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely Christmas day.. and that you manage to hunt down some last minute wrapping paper! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) and you!! Thankfully dad found another roll in the attic :) Just need to wrap the presents now, yay! Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...