BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 18 December 2011

Glossybox December/Special Edition Christmas Box (My First Glossybox)

Second post of the night, as promised.

So, I had not subscribed to Glossybox until this month and had always thought the boxes looked great and regretted not subscribing, but this month I was sucked in whilst browsing Youtube, when an ad popped up on the sidebar, displaying a lovely, red Christmas box :) I was sold!

I have been subscribed to Boudoir Prive (Now Joliebox) for the past few months, but had avoided all other beauty boxes due to money!

I was impressed with this month's box, in particular the Deborah Lippman nail polish BUT, I am planning to unsubscribe and stick with the Joliebox for now! I think...
I can't afford to have 2 boxes a month and also find that some products in these boxes I don't/won't ever use and it is a bit of a waste.

On to this month's box...

Lovely shipping box :)

Special Edition red box :)





The Contents:




 Beautiful!









I was pretty impressed with the contents of the box, mainly with the nail polish and the box itself was gorgeous and Christmassy :)

I am really in a dilemma over next month now, do I stick with Joliebox, or Glossybox? Or give both one more month, see which is best next month, then decide???

Glossybox costs £10 per month, plus £2.95 delivery.
More information here.

Did you get this month's box?
What did you think?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...