BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween :)

I LOVE fancy dress and Halloween is always great!

I tend to go more gory than cutesie at Halloween, it's all about the gore ;-)

I thought I'd share with you all some of my Halloween costumes from recent years...

2006 - Witch


2007 - Pumpkin

2008 - Dead Barbie 


I took Ken with me ^

The end of the night ^ I took my fake blood out, that's never good when drinking, I ended up covered in it, lol!

2009 - Vampiress

Eyes and photo colour edited ^




2010 - Dead Bride



and 2011...

Tonight 'Matthew' I am going to be...

THE QUEEN OF BROKEN HEARTS!!!

Photo to follow later on ;-)

Did you go out over the weekend/Are you going out tonight?
What have you dressed as this Halloween??

If you are going out tonight, have a great Halloween!
If you are staying in, have a nice night in!

xXx

4 comments:

  1. I love the vampire one and dead barbie!! your gorgeouss!!!




    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I think they were my fave too! The bride one last year was a bit last minute.
    and thanks, I am not...but thank you for saying that :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your halloween makeup is too cool! You NEED to do a tutorial or something! :-)

    xx
    Jackie from GlitterandScissors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)
    It's all pretty easy, I never really plan what I am going to do, I just have little ideas then do it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...