BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 5 September 2011

A Recent Primark Haul

Second post of the day...
I realised just how much I have that I should blog about, so decided to make a start ;)
So here I go, firstly, a Primark mini-haul from a few weeks ago.


Replacement shoes :) I already have a pair but have worn them out a tad!
£8, look a lot more.

Espadrilles, £1 each!! I almost got all the colours but resisted! 


At first I wasn't sure as they seem to show toes quite a bit, but after wearing the green pair for just a few minutes they were fine and actually felt too big!!

This travel set I bought purely for the 3 little pots, as I have been after some for my Sleek Pout Paints (which I also still need to blog about!). Not sure what I would use the bottles for, but I am sure I will find a use for them.
This was just £1. Great for if you are going on your travels :)

That is all for now, it was a very small *I shouldn't be spending any money* haul.
More hauls to follow soon ;)

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...