BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Kids in Glass Houses Gig & Birmingham Shopping :)

On Tuesday 16th August me & my sister Donna went off to Birmingham to see one of my favourite bands, Kids in Glass Houses <3


The gig was in one of the smallest venues of the HMV Institute, and was part of their launch of the new album, In Gold Blood. The band performed (a range of songs from all of their albums), did a Q&A with the fans, then ended with a signing and photo opportunity :) Great way to thank the fans for their support <3
In Gold Blood came out the day before and I was very excited to receive my pre-ordered, Limited Edition (1 of 1000) gold signed CD at work on the Monday morning :)


In Gold Blood, With Gold Nails :) 
Amazing album <3

Finally got the tee I have wanted for years! and it cost just £7 :)
Love zebras and love KIGH, perfect tee!

I decided to book the Wednesday off work, and stay over in Birmingham after the gig Tues. I got a room at the newly opened Central Bullring Travelodge for just £25.50, bargain! 

I find it impossible to travel light!
 Cosmetics :)

Me being all smiley, excited for the gig :)


Outfit:
Tee, KIGH
Black mini, New Look
Black glitter thigh-high boots, Evans

Birmingham looking pretty, a drastic change from a week earlier when the riots were happening!

Aled signing <3 I found it hard to get any good photos with the lighting!

The band doing a Q&A after the gig :)

Me, chatting away (suffering verbal diarrhoea!) with Aled at the signing <3

Me & Aled.
I don't like me in this pic, but hey! So far I have photos of me and Aled when I had black hair (wow, mistake!), bright blonde, and now purple!!

A bunch of great guys, in a great band, who create great music <3

Phil (Drummer), Me & Donna :)

Got my Dirt CD signed :)

Back at the room, hyper, acting like kids. Air jump :)

The next day, ready for shopping :)
Outfit:
Tee, New Look
Cropped jeggings, Next
Pumps, Primark
Bag, Paul's Boutique

Overall it was a brilliant gig, great night, great day shopping. Just amazing :)

and In Gold Blood is one of my favourite albums <3 Can't stop listening to it.

I also saw KIGH on Sunday at V Festival, front row...win.

I will follow this post with my purchases from Birmingham :)

xXx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I'm also rubbish at travelling light even I'm just away for the weekend, make up and toiletries take up too much space! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great :)
    Haha, well...as long as you can carry it, and have room for it in the car hey ;) I would be rubbish going abroad with baggage allowances and everything!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...