BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 20 August 2011

"I Only Went For £2.50 Pumps"...

Today I went shopping at Merry Hill, for some £2.50 pumps from Primark...£49 later...

 

£2.

£14.

Up close, it has sparkly bits :) 
£3. 
 Slightly different from the usual ones, with this on the knees.
 Different colour, may work, may not! £3 again :)
 
£4, looks more :)

and the pumps that I actually went for! £2.50. 
I wanted a plain black 'everyday' bag, not too big, not too small. Found! £8. I will probably remove charms, it makes it feel a bit PB rip-off'ish. 
 Kinda cute though!
 Long strap.
 
Interior: 1 side zip pocket, 1 side 2 open pockets (phone and other).

 I love this bag, smart and looks more than the £9 it cost I think!
 Long strap.
 
Smart interior. 
Fab cut-out detail and leather-look!

and that was my Primark spree, with some of my last savings, I feel depressed now! and ashamed of myself! I have nice things though...

Outfit/nail/eye make-up post coming up next (this post would have been too photo-full!).

xXx

2 comments:

  1. Really like your blog, and some nice purchases too!
    New follower :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    There is a lot of nice stuff at Primark at the moment! Damn them with their 'wow, this is cheap!' goods, it isn't cheap when you get to the till with a basket full...

    Thanks for following xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...