BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 5 June 2011

Weekend Part 1: LUSHness & Primark Haul

Hello all, I have decided to split my weekend into 2 blog posts as I feel 1 would be text and photo overload!!

Friday night I didn't do a lot, other than stay in and get Lush'd up :) I am currently making my way through a mass collection from Christmas and the January sales! I had a bath using my Cinders bath bomb, which smelt lovely, but did make the water look a bit like someone had done a wee in the bath lol!


Here's my tub containing some of my Lush collection, other bits are in gift boxes still! Box filled out and kept fresher using the polystyrene type packaging out of one of my Lush gift boxes ;) I believe these are made from potato starch to be environmentally friendly and biodegradable!

Saturday...well, how amazing was the weather Saturday??! I woke up at about 7am to the sun beaming through my window! I was all hyped up for my cousins wedding but before that I needed to head to Telford to find a nude bra to wear with my dress!!! I found one in Primark, on sale, £3, perfect!! In the space of an hour I did pretty good, few shops and a bit of a mini spree in Primark! Well, it's been a while since my last!

Here's some pics of my haul:


Primark goodies <3

A few random grabs!

How cute is this ring?! <3

Got this top to add to my Download Festival wardrobe :) It was £5 and a gorgeous colour, looks slightly different in the photo!

Nude underwear

I also got some replacement black leggings, long and cropped.

I then popped into Boots for some 'essentials': 

This is the powder I use over my foundation, and I highly recommend! Rimmel Stay Matte, I use this one, shade 005 Silky Beige, which I find works well with my fair complexion to add a little colour, without looking orange or too dark!

I have decided the purple WILL be making a return for Download :)
Same shade as previously used (before the brown, which has now faded into a brown-purple 'brurple!), Cyber Purple <3
Got a bunch of things from Bodycare too, for Download. I shall include these in my festival blog post ;)

and here's a quick one of me, sporting Natural Collection lipstick in Cranberry, which I was testing out before wearing at the wedding, love it!
Weekend Part 2 to follow...
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...