BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 3 May 2011

MAC Surf Baby

Today it appears MAC have released their Surf Baby collection...YAY!!



I haven't looked in detail yet but saw the promo pics, which have been around for some time now. I have my eye on one of the lipsticks, and the lipglass which I read was a re-promote of Venomous Villains Strange Potion.

I only own MAC lipsticks at the moment. I'm a lippie lover :)

I'm now going to have a look at what is available, luckily I have a bit saved at the moment, though that's quickly disappearing... I also just FINALLY bought the map tote from Urban Outfitters, which I have been after since December and could no longer find in stores! So excited, when it arrives at my office it'll be like Christmas <3

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...